viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2020

Future Studies (THE END)

Hello Everyone! 

This is the last blog of the year, and I would like to tell you that this time I had a lot of fun with the blogs and finally saw different parts of me reflected in them n.n 

Speaking a little about today's topic, I must confess that in the future I would like to do a Master's Degree in Government and Public Management, my main reason is because the program at the University of Chile is really interesting, especially because it focuses on the development of managerial, technical and political skills that allow us to assume responsibilities of senior public management. 
 
Although it is not an area that interests me much, I feel qualified to do this master's degree because throughout my life as a student I have always taken leadership positions, so I have a lot of confidence in myself and my work. 

I would very much like to specialize in an area where I can contribute directly to people, but it is also important to defend from the top, all the demands. 

My plan is to specialize first here in Chile, and then travel to Italy and professionalize in another area of public administration.

If I study in Chile I would prefer something part-time, to be able to work and pay my studies, but if I study in Italy I have the option of opting for scholarships to pay for my studies and only worry about that.

Well my people, that was all jajaj I hope you have a nice end to the year! 





Thank you very much for reading xoxo

1 comentario:

Future Studies (THE END)

Hello Everyone!  This is the last blog of the year, and I would like to tell you that this time I had a lot of fun with the blogs and finall...