martes, 24 de noviembre de 2020

Animal Crossing, the starting point


 I would like to talk about this video game that has me fascinated with the world of Nintendo, it's called "Animal Crossing" and it was the beginning of many new things for me during the quarantine. 

I knew this game a few years ago, while I was watching covers and cute cartoons in the magazines, it caught my attention but I never found out its name or what it really was, but this year on Instagram I came across that memory from my childhood and started a very very persistent research to know everything about this new game, which turned out to be a new world. 

I started saving to buy a Nintendo, and after a lot of effort and falls, I finally got it! The most wonderful thing about starting this game was that I met a new part of me. Before, I was ashamed to be interested in things that were more masculine, because the video game world is very sexist. I hid to saw Sailor Moon, Shingeki no Kyojin, and even Love Live!, I loved Mario Bros but I didn't talk about it with people, I didn't say anything about anything. 

Starting to play Animal Crossing was a motivation for me, to open myself to new interests, new worlds and new things that I could do...After that came Pokemon, before that there was also Legend of Runeterra, and I realized how many new things I discovered in the quarantine n.n 

It was rewarding and I'm glad I did it, it really helped me a lot.

I hope you all have a nice week n.n thank you very much for reading!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Future Studies (THE END)

Hello Everyone!  This is the last blog of the year, and I would like to tell you that this time I had a lot of fun with the blogs and finall...