miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2020

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Friends is a TV program about the experiences of 6 youngsters, who live in New York. It was broadcast in 1994, and the last chapter was seen by the whole world on May 6, 2004. 

Each character lives their own life, but they are characterized by the family bond that we see chapter after chapter. Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross, are all adventurers, and each one's story is fascinating! And of course, one of their favorite places is "Central Perk",  a homey cafe that is the center of many iconic moments in the program.

Among my favorite Friends moments is the beginning...Rachel arriving in a wedding dress is very funny, and the chemistry of the 6 was felt from this moment until the last chapter. 

Another great Friends moment was Monica with a turkey head ;( I don't want to give details, but this is my FAVORITE! SUCH A REALLY UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT! I have to admit that I cried and laughed, it's beautiful, highly recommended.

And finally I would like to remember the magic moment of the wedding dresses, with our 3 girls disappointed by love and expectations. BEAUTIFUL AND HONEST! 

To conclude, I would like to tell you that this TV program is very important for me, I have seen each chapter at least 3 times...it always accompanies me when I am sad, and if I am happy I watch happy episodes hahaha. In my opinion it is one of the best series, it has drama, action, music, love, friendship...EVERYTHING!

I invite you to watch some episodes, because it is a jewel n.n

Thanks for reading n.n



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi javi, I personally love the series "Friends" and it is that with my group of friends we dream of living like this ... and of course, having such beautiful clothes

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi!! what is your favorite character? I've never watch the whole serie but it's very funny! i like very much the three girls <3

    ResponderEliminar

Future Studies (THE END)

Hello Everyone!  This is the last blog of the year, and I would like to tell you that this time I had a lot of fun with the blogs and finall...