martes, 24 de noviembre de 2020

The BEST concert I have had

 


The best concert I have ever lived... It was in September of 2017, my favorite boy band in those years was 5SOS (5 seconds of summer) , a group of 4 Australians. We have Luke on vocals, Calum on bass, Ashton of course doing magic on drums and Michael with a wonderful talent on guitar <3

And me, I was madly in love, the guitarist Michael was my favorite jajaj. I dreamed about him for weeks! 

In those years they were just started having popularity in Latin America, they liked to play pop rock, and they said it was punk rock, they were adorable and had a very grunge style, yes... a weird combination jajja. I remember every moment of their stay in Chile, from the moment I went to the Hotel until I saw them on stage, everything was chaotic, I as a fan was loud and brave, I almost hung myself from the barriers while shouting at them...

I remember perfectly when Luke almost jumped into the audience while singing and how they jumped and laughed, I also remember when I felt ashamed because I shouted "MICHAEL IS DRINKING WATER" and everyone around me laughed, upsi. They were really comfortable with our screams and when we sang "Amnesia" Luke said he was proud, and I cried hahahaha very clumsily. It was one of the best experiences I have had in concerts, it was something I will always remember :) 

I hope to see some 5SOS fans around here who remember how nice Calum was with his greetings, Ashton when he made fun of us, Luke being the same and Michael dressed in a ducky hat! 

Thanks for reading xoxo

1 comentario:

  1. There is nothing like a concert of your favorite group, it is easy to be without voice and strength after not stop jumping for hours ajja .

    ResponderEliminar

Future Studies (THE END)

Hello Everyone!  This is the last blog of the year, and I would like to tell you that this time I had a lot of fun with the blogs and finall...